International Tax, Corporate & FinTech Attorney
Frederik Lund is an ICO advisor, attorney and business specialist. He provides a thorough understanding of the intersection of law, compliance, and business. Thus, he specializes in:
- Choosing onshore or offshore jurisdictions for incorporating companies;
- Assisting with incorporation of such onshore or offshore companies;
- Business modelling and strategy;
- International negotiation and contracts;
- International tax planning;
- Business law;
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and ICOs (latest ICOs include: natmin.io and lyntoken.com);
- Real Estate;
2005–Present: Attorney-at-Law at Lund & Co Advokatfirma (Mid-sized law firm) in Oslo, Norway. He founded this law firm first as a sole trader, later as a limited liability company. The company grew to a mid-sized law firm with mostly international business/corporate clients.
2001–2005: Advisor at the office of The Auditor General of Norway in Oslo supervising the management of the Norwegian state`s interests in companies such as Statoil (now Equinor), NSB (the national railways), and The Central Bank of Norway. He was then supervising the privatisation of State owned companies. Privatisations that he supervised include Statoil, Cermaq, and Mint of Norway.
1999: Master of Laws (LL.M.), Law | University of Oslo
1998: Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) | Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)