Dr. Ariel Humphrey
E.U.-U.S. Tech Contract Legal Consultant, PhD
Dr. Ariel HUMPHREY is the co-founder of Tech Law Premium Solutions. He is a licensed European Contract and Corporate Attorney (non-practicing) providing legal consulting services to Tech/Internet Start-ups located all over the world including mainly in the U.S., E.U., U.K. and Canada.
Over the years, he also specialized in Entertainment Law (Contract Specialist in the Music, Sport and Film Industries) as well as Environmental Law (with extensive knowledge in water and mining law having obtained his PhD at the University of Dundee in Scotland on a topic covering these specific branches of law).
Being both a U.S. and E.U. Citizen, Ariel Humphrey is perfectly bilingual and is based in Florida, USA (Miami).
Over the last 10 years, Ariel Humphrey has become one of the most successful legal consultants on Upwork (world's leading freelancing website). He has a very hands-on and personal approach when it comes to work with his clients. He is humane, friendly, fast, responsive, perfectionist, detailed-oriented, meticulous and methodical to get the job done in the most customized manner for all of his clients.
Dr. Humphrey is available 24/7 via E-Mail ( email@example.com ), Skype ( arielhumphrey.usa ), Twitter ( twitter.com/PremiumTechLaw1 ), Telegram ( @arielhumphrey ) & Instagram ( instagram.com/ariel.humphrey.usa/ ).
- Partner & Consultant at Borderless Counsel (https://www.borderlesscounsel.com/).
- Co-Managing Partner at JusTec Legal Advisory Services (https://www.upwork.com:/o/companies/~01b1e6d5b1efe3aac5).
- Co-Managing Partner at Mark Kovalenko & Partners | IP & IT Law (https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~01a55cb55e1d7e725d).
- Business Manager at Profitec Partners (https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~0129ceb756cb2b5c67).
- Business Manager at TAXUS Law & Finance (https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~01303002bac3ea0327).
- Business Manager at LAW MATTERS (https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~0171ad6272b108fa81).
- Partner and Legal Representative at Gramaze Sports (https://www.gramaze-sports.com/).
- Co-Founder & Managing Director of TECH LAW PREMIUM SOLUTIONS (https://www.upwork.com/o/companies/~01b01030cc7c7842ff/), an Upwork Agency (Team of more than 170 international Tech/IT lawyers and legal consultants based on all continents) providing Comprehensive & Customized Tech Law Assistance for Growing Start-ups.
- Best-Rated Tech/IT Contract Legal Consultant on Upwork (world's largest and leading online freelance job marketplace website).
Achievements: Development of a large international (USA, Australia, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Denmark etc.) clientele composed mainly of (i) small- and medium-sized Tech companies/corporations/businesses (including innovating entrepreneurs) engaged, amongst other things, in Website, IT, Software Developments, (ii) Artists, Musicians, TV Producers, Athletes, etc.
2011: Legal Consultant in Hyderabad, India for New York headquartered company QuisLex, Inc. (hired by Mr. Michel Sahyoun, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer); working within the operational subsidiary located in Hyderabad, India (Legal Process Outsourcing also known as “LPO”).
2009 – 2010: Working as a licensed attorney-at-law for the business law firm Vaughan Avocats (www.vaughan-avocats.fr) within its corporate department.
2008: Working for the Koerner law office (http://www.koerner-law.com/) in New Orleans, Louisiana as a “juriste” (non-licensed lawyer in the US); Areas: Civil litigation & maritime law (personal injury).
2007: Six-month Internship at the international UK Law Firm Eversheds in its Corporate Department (Paris Office, France).
2006: Six-month Internship at Veolia Water (Division of VEOLIA ENVIRONMENT) within its international legal department (36/38 avenue Kléber 75016 Paris, France) under the supervision of Mr. José-Carlos Casino.
2005: Internship with Pierre-Philippe Barkats (Barkats & Associates, Chartered, 1250 Eye Street N.W., Washington D.C., 20005).
April 2005: Internship at the law firm TAJ (former Deloitte & Touche) within the corporate tax department (Neuilly-sur-Seine, France);
September 2018 • Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), IWRM-tested National Water/Mining Law & Policies (Large-Scale Mining) | University of Dundee, Scotland, UK (Supervisor: Dr. Sarah Hendry).
November 2007 • Successfully passed the French Bar Exam (“CAPA” obtained) | Ecole de Formation des Avocats Centre Sud (EFACS)
2004 – 2005 University of Montpellier I, France
- Master of Business Laws-DJCE (five-year degree in contract, corporate & tax law plus intensive and specific practice/study of contract drafting techniques).
2003 – 2004 University of Montpellier I, France
- Maîtrise de droit in Business Law (four-year Business Law degree with Merit).
2002 – 2003 University of Montpellier I, France
- Private law degree (three-year Law degree) with a specialization in contract drafting techniques.
2000 – 2002 University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas), Melun, France
- Deug de droit (two-year Law degree with Merit).
June 2000 Scientific High School Diploma obtained with merit
(La Marre Carrée High School located in Moissy-Cramayel, 77550 France).
- French: Native
- English: Native
- German: Advanced level
"Always providing Creative & Customized Solutions to Tech Clients to ensure They Grow in a Legally Compliant & Contractually Safe Environment"