Belarusian and Russian-Licensed Tax & Corporate Attorney
Anton Sudnik earned an MSc in law from the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus in 2007 and he graduated from City Business School with an MBA in 2015.
In 2012, he founded PBS, a company providing accounting and legal services, which he successfully sold to a belarussian strategic investor in 2016.
Anton specializes in tax law, corporate law and trade law. He is also the founder of Ananta (an Artificial Intelligence Robot-Lawyer Website).
He advised large Russian and foreign companies on various issues, including deal structuring, M&A and tax optimization.
He won over 100 lawsuits, including corporate and tax disputes in Russia and Belarus.
He is the author of a large number of articles on taxation in Russian.
Anton speaks Russian, Belarussian and English.
2013-Present: Worked closely, as an independent lawyer, with large Russian and international clients, on projects related to tax, corporate, corporate structuring, corporate reorganizations, real estate, financial and contract law issues.
2012-2013: In-House Lawyer at Volvo Car Minsk providing his legal expertise in Employment Law, Financial Law, Insurance Defense, Litigation Management, Corporate Law and Compliance.
2007-2010: Minsk Oblast Agency for State Registration and Land Cadastre RUE (Registrar of immovable property)
- How to transfer money to an outside individual unofficially and without taxes", Practical Tax Planning, January 2019.
- How did you manage to punish the tax authority for erroneous collection", Practical Tax Planning, November 2018.
- How was it possible to save the income tax due to the guarantee and the assignment", Practical Tax Planning, August 2018.
- How a group of companies managed to reduce taxes using the give-and-take scheme", Practical Tax Planning, April 2018.
- How the importer managed to save taxes with the help of a Belarusian intermediary", Practical Tax Planning, March 2018.
- How did the company with millions of turns, but without employees, strayed from their claims", Practical Tax Planning, January 2018.
- How to use Belarus for tax planning", Practical Tax Planning, August 2017.